NMD R2

in Allgemeine Information / News / Disskusion 13.12.2019 09:30
von Jenny Milne | 3 Beiträge

But we've still got a handful of releases that you might NMD R2 be interested in that's dropping on Saturday on we're celebrating Chinese New Year the same way we always do, s, Wait.EIC Juan: (MUST BUY) Ah f**k, a white, black, and gold shoe. I would also totally accept a flip-flop of the color blocking and if adidas is planning on doing something like that down the line, I will be trying to cop that as well.

How do you undermine the release of one of the most popular Air Jordans of all time? In 2016, the answer to that would have been "drop a Yeezy" on the same weekend. But thanks to a super limited release of NMD XR1 a model that is starting to gain in popularity in the Air Jordan XX3, it looks like some sneakerheads might be distracted on their way to the Flu Game 12s. That's good news for those who only want the NMD BLACK Flu Games, but if you live overseas, you might see that your options are a little tougher, as two highly anticipated adidas NMDs are dropping (or have dropped depending on when you read this) as well.

This weekend will give us our first Air Jordan 12 retro of the year, an adidas Ultra Boost that is finally making its way stateside, a Nike Kobe 11 that says goodbye in a kinda weird way and much more.Andres: (PASS) I NEW ADIDAS NMD like how adidas continues to think outside the box with the Ultra Boost. The women's pair is the more interesting of the two thanks to the removal of the "cage" and addition of a midfoot strap. Unfortunately neither pair really grasps my attention.

EIC Juan: (BUY) I want that Core Black colorway with white heel patch and I'm holding out hope that a local mall still has a size 11 lurking in the back somewhere. I won't lose sleep if I don't grab a pair since I have the first NMD PK but it would be nice to see adidas make even more pairs now that they realize they have a potentially huge mainstream hit on their hands.Andres: (PASS) With so many other sneakers that I would "like" to buy this weekend both MENS NMD of these adidas Basketball sneakers just don't grasp my attention. I'll pass easily on both pairs.

It's either between Jordan Brand or adidas. Jordan Brand retros started off kind of slow in January but have been coming with some pretty impressive releases since All Star Weekend. The Air Jordan 12 "The Master" colorway surprisingly sold out so you can expect the same with the upcoming colorways of the Air Jordan 12. As for adidas, they may not have any planned Yeezy releases until Summer, but with all of the NMD colorways they're releasing at the moment they're still keeping people happy.

nach oben springen

Fansite List! Fansite List!
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1073 Themen und 1829 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen