adidas eqt

in Allgemeine Information / News / Disskusion 13.12.2019 09:32
von Jenny Milne | 3 Beiträge

EIC Juan: adidas eqt (PASS) See above. Also, are they really calling this Solar Red? It's interesting that Nike's idea of Solar Red is closer to pink and adidas's closer to orange.News Juan: (WAIT) I don't see these sitting on shelves, but this is definitely my favorite pairs from the 3 NMDs dropping this weekend. The new look of the upper helps give the shoe a refreshing feel. It's crazy hat a few changes can do to the entire look of a shoe, right?Good work, adidas, you've got yourself a winner!

Andres: (PASS) I've seen the adidas NMD XR1 in a variety of colorways but it just doesn't grasp my attention, not even with colored Boost. I prefer the original NMD much better.Besides the Christmas rush, February is the other big month in the sneaker calendar year. Between the adidas sneakers NBA All-Star Weekend, Valentine's Day, and Refund Check Season, the brands have traditionally stocked up for the incoming wave of cash headed their way. 2017 is a little different as Nike (and by extension Jordan Brand) have greatly reduced their All-Star offerings while adidas has adidas running shoes mostly been focused on Super Bowl Week thus far.

Andres: (PASS) The adidas Crazylight Boost 2.5 is a basketball sneaker and adidas is trying to make it a lifestyle release with this James Harden PE. Not a good idea. Let's leave the lifestyle look to Kanye and sneakers from the adidas Originals line.Jordan Brand or adidas? It's a testament to how far adidas has come in terms of perception in the sneaker community that a bevy of non-signature, general release adidas NMDs can overshadow an Air Jordan retro WITH GOLD on adidas neo it.

Andres: (PASS) Good job by adidas of making the Crazy Explosive into a low-top, but an all-white Primeknit/Flyknit sneaker is a no-no for me. Maybe if it were a different colorway I'd consider grabbing a pair.Oh, and we also talk about the Air Jordan 6 Maroon , the weekend's big retro release. I mean, we'd talk about the adidas Yeezy Boost 750 Black too but it looks like Kanye and company have bigger plans in store for them .

So in lieu of "wait", we went with "resell" because come on, let's be honest here, that's what people are going to do. Anybody that gets the opportunity to cop the Yeezys on Saturday will either keep them or resell/trade them away ASAP.Andres Carrillo, News: (BUY TO RESELL) I tried getting a pair through the adidas Confirmed app but failed miserably. I literally clicked the reserve button the second it popped up and it told me that all the sizes were already reserved. What?!?? Oh well. The only reason i would have adidas nmd womens bought these was for trade bait.

It's a sign of the times when a restock or a second (or third) run of a 2015 drop is going to be the most noteworthy sneaker of the weekend, but when it's arguably the most important sneaker of the past few years not named Yeezy, you can be forgiven for not caring too much about the latest Jordan retro or even Kendrick Lamar's latest with Reebok. The adidas NMD OG is back and it's part of our Buy, Pass, Wait feature as we talk about the big sneaker releases coming today and on Saturday.

nach oben springen

Fansite List! Fansite List!
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1073 Themen und 1829 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen